Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday: January 17, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Sharaf (Honor), 169 B.E. - Thursday, January 17, 2013 about 6:10 A.M. Pacific Time

The past five days have been interesting and stressful. Today I am thankful for
  1. The Mourner's Bill of Rights I received at the bereavement group I attended last night
  2. The 2013 Emergency Preparedness calendar I received Wednesday
  3. The two loaves of free bread, one white and one wheat, I received Wednesday
  4. The dark gourmet supreme coffee I warmed in the microwave this morning
  5. The technician who fix my heat pump on Tuesday
  6. Online dictionaries
  7. A working microwave
  8. Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches
  9. Warm winter sweaters
  10. The memories of my mother

1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

have you thought of publishing your posts as a book .... it would be wonderful think about it.