Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts on my upcoming outpatient surgery

Fidál (Grace), 6 Sultán (Sovereignty), 168 BE – Tuesday, January 24, 2012 about 11:40 AM Pacific Time

I finally found out what is wrong with my legs. It turns out that I have a problem with my veins and the blood is pooling in my lower legs. This is what caused the sores on my left leg, which was spreading to my right leg. I have an ultrasound of my legs last week and a follow up this week.

My veins are not working properly, which causes the blood to pool in the lower legs. I have to have an outpatient surgical procedure to correct the issue. I am not sure precisely when this procedure will occur, probably sometime in February.

I know that the procedure will occur on a Monday. I know this because the surgical center that performs these procedures does so on Monday and Thursday. I have chosen the doctor and the day all that is left is the specific date. I will know the date as soon as my insurance approves the procedure.

As I wrote, the procedure will be done on a Monday. The following Thursday, I will go in for an ultrasound. This is to make sure there are no blood clots. As soon as I find out the date, I will update the information by making another blog entry.

No comments: