Friday, January 20, 2012

Family History Friday: Morning Routines

Istiqlál (Independence), 2 Sultán (Sovereignty), 168 BE – Friday, January 20, 2012 about 5:45 AM Pacific Time

For about fifty year, my Grandpa Newland worked at the Zink Smelter in Blackwell, Oklahoma. Monday through Friday, Grandpa would get up, shower, eat breakfast, and then go to work. Monday through Friday, the routine was the same.

Jalál (Glory), 3 Sultán (Sovereignty), 168 BE – Friday, January 20, 2012 about 5:54 PM Pacific Time

As you can see, I started this entry early this morning; unfortunately, I had to stop in the middle of the entry and did not get back to it until now. I had intended to compare my grandparent’s morning routine with mine, but I have forgotten what I was going to write. Therefore, I will post what I have and go on to the next project and interruption.

No comments: