Monday, January 02, 2012

Mobile Monday: The day after New Year’s Day

Kamál (Perfection), 3 Sharaf (Honor), 168 BE – Monday, January 2, 2012 about 11:40 PM Pacific Time
It is Monday, the day after New Year’s Day and despite the fact that I set Monday aside to do business outside of the house and offline, I am staying home because the Adult Daycare center is close and Mom is home. I would not do me any good to go out today anyway because most of the places I have to go to are closed. Yesterday was New Year’s Day, so almost every place I need to go closed today, so that their employees can have a three-day weekend.

Mom seems to be having a good day. Right now, she is watching Star Trek the Next Generation on the sci-fi channel. I warmed her up some coffee a few minutes ago, so I have to check to see if she drank it. If she let get cold, I will warm it up again. Mom enjoys coffee, but she cannot have it after 5:00 PM because I do not want it to keep her awake.

Since I have to stay home today, I will attempt to do all the business I need to day the next four days. On Wednesday and Friday, I have doctor’s appointments. Wednesday I am getting an ultrasound of my left leg and Friday I see the wound care doctor again. On Tuesday, I have a bill to pay, which I attempt to pay last Friday, but the business closed because they moved. The worker I talked to said they would open again on Tuesday, January 3.

No comments: