Monday, January 16, 2012

Mobile Monday: Driving to my doctor’s appointment

Fidál (Grace), 18 Sharaf (Honor), 168 BE – Monday, January 16, 2012 about 10:00 PM Pacific Time

This morning I had an appointment with my primary care physician. Her office is on West Charleston, a couple of blocks west of Valley View. Traffic was nice and not too thick.

About a block from Valley View, a road crew had Charleston completely closed. I had to turn south on Valley View and go up to Oakey until I could get back on Charleston. Despite the road closure and detour, I finally arrive at doctor’s office about 10:00 AM. It is a good thing I left the house at 9:00 or I would have been late for the appointment.

I decided to take Oakey back home. The city is working on Oakey as well. It was down to two lanes. Anyway, I finally arrived back home at about 1:00 PM. The next time I go to the west side of town I will take Sahara because they have the roadwork finished on that street. Driving in Las Vegas is stressful enough without roadwork and when the city is doing roadwork then traffic and stress increases.

No comments: