Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A T.V. Dinners and Apple Juice

Istijlál (Majesty), 8 Sultán (Sovereignty), 168 BE – Thursday, January 26, 2012 about 11:15 AM Pacific Time

Today I am thankful for T.V. Dinners and Apple Juice. This morning I went out to pickup some food. When I arrived home, I brought the bags of food in the house and put the cheese in the refrigerator. Then I decided I needed something to eat before I put the canned goods, cereal, and juice away.

I had three T.V. dinners in the freezer and a jug of apple juice in the refrigerator door. I put a pasta and green beans dinner in the Microwave and heated them. After the dinner was done, I poured myself a large glass of apple juice and took my meal into the living room. I turned on the television and sit down to eat my meal.

I know I am not supposed to eat in front of the T.V., but I do anyway. I have eaten in front to the T.V. for years and old habits are hard to break. I know that is not a good excuse. I know I should attempt to break this bad habit. I am not sure that I will attempt that for a while, at least, not until I get my dinning room table moved back into the dinning room.

No comments: