Thursday, January 12, 2012

It is back to the laundromat next week

Istijlál (Majesty), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 168 BE – Thursday, January 12, 2012 about 1:55 PM Pacific Time

During the rinse cycle, the drainpipes behind the washing machine overflow into the wall between the kitchen and the living room. As a result, the water drains into my living room. I wash small loads so that there is less water overflowing into the wall; however, that get me behind on the washing because I can only do two or three loads in a day. If I do any more then three loads, I have more water in my living room.

Next week, I need to go back to the laundromat to ketch up on the wash. Tomorrow, Friday, I have an appointment to have the bandage on my left leg changed. On Monday, I have a doctor’s appointment, so I will have to go to the laundromat on Tuesday. Tomorrow, on my way back from the wound care, I will stop at the bank and get $20.00 in quarters.

I am not looking forward to going to the laundromat, but I have to catch up on the laundry. I had planned to get my tag next week, but it is not dew until January 27, so I will have to wait until January 25 to get the smog test and then the tag.

No comments: