Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts on my change in themes

My goal is to write a 200-word entry everyday on the theme of the day. If possible, I will post a photo or graphic with the entry. Sometimes this will be possible, but not everyday until I get my digital camera. I still have about 11,000 points before I can order the camera. I have a camera on my phone; unfortunately, I cannot use the phone to send photos to my e-mail account. All right, I did not research the phone before buying it.

I will post an entry between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM everyday. I am giving myself enough time to deal with interruptions, slow computer, proof reading, and research. The interruptions and the slow computer are the biggest issues I encounter on a daily basis. If the first entry I make does not total 200 words then I will make a second entry for that day.

No comments: