Thursday, November 04, 2010

It’s going to be a long night

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Thursday, November 4, 2010 about 3:55 PM Pacific Time

It's going to be a long night, probably a long cool night. I haven't turned the heat on yet because we don't really need it. Sometimes it gets a little cold in the mornings, but putting an extra blanket or sheet on the bet takes care solves that little problem.

I don't think I'll have any problems getting cold tonight. I have too much work to do to get cold. It's going to be a long night because I can't do housework during the day. Mom gets upset if I do "her job", but she doesn't seem to want to do anything except set on the couch or the love seat. I think I'm going to have to take to her doctor about this. I don't know if tere is anything he can do except prescribe another medication.

It's going to be a long night. The only thing Mom did today was work in her bedroom. It would be nice if she got some of the cloths hung up, but Mom spends most of her time looking for stuff she has misplaced. Usually the item isn't difficalt to find.

No comments: