Monday, November 15, 2010

Attempting to fix the pasta soup

Kamál (Perfection), 12 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Monday, November 15, 2010 about 2:11 PM Pacific Time

I am attempting to fix the pasta soup. It did not start out to be pasta soup, when I first made it I intended to make macaroni and cheese. However, after the macaroni finished cooking an interruption occurred. I had to leave the house for some reason, I do not remember why, but at the time, it seemed important.

I sit the macaroni aside and then took care of whatever business called me away. By the time, I returned home, the macaroni was cold. The next day, I mixed some of the macaroni with leftovers and made soup, which tasted bland. Since I have pasta soup, I am going to try to fix it and get it to taste better (not so bland).

Today, I put the soup in the slow cooker and added crushed basil leaves. The basil helped, but the soup still needs something else. I think the next thing I will cut up some cheese and add it to the soup. After that, I may add the rest of the salsa. I have to do something to make it taste better because there is too much pasta to throw away.

No comments: