Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Renaming the Cats

‘Idál (Justice), 2 Qawl (Speech), 167 BE – Wednesday, November 24, 2010 about 2:50 PM Pacific Time

My mother is renaming the cats. She has been renaming them for a couple of months now. She forgot that they already have names and so she had decided they need names. I don’t mind her giving them new names and the cats don’t seem to mind. The only things the cats care about are clean litter boxes, full food dishes, a full water dish, and someone to stroke their fur. As long as they have these things, the cats are happy.

Since I am, the one who makes the appointments with the Vet it doesn’t matter what Mom calls the cats. Mom enjoys petting them and she enjoys thinking up new names. If there is a problem, the cats come to me meowing and I have to figure out what they want. Unusually it isn’t difficult to figure out what they want all I have to do is check their water, food, and litter boxes; if all of those items are in order, then the cats probably want their fur stroked.

No comments: