Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time for another Doctor’s appointment

Jalál (Glory), 10 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Saturday, November 13, 2010 about 2:13 PM Pacific Time

I noticed that Mom’s Galantamine has zero refills, sot it’s time to make an appointment with her doctor. I’ll have to call for that Monday because the office is closed today. I also have to make an appointment for Mom with a dermatologist.

On Friday, I took Mom into the office to get a Vitamin B12 shot. Mom bumped her leg and it caused a wound. I don’t know how she bumped it, I didn’t even know until she wore skirt at the beginning of the week. Anyway, while we were in to office I asked the nurse to look at it. She said the wound looked infected, so I took Mom to the urgent care.

The doctor prescribed some antibiotics and referred Mom to a dermatologist because. When I called the dermatologist office yesterday, the referral hadn’t arrived; therefore, I have to call the dermatologist office Monday to make an appointment. I think I’ll call the dermatologist first and then her regular doctor.

Mom doesn’t like the idea of going to a dermatologist office because she thinks it’s unnecessary. Mom will be happier seeing her regular doctor, she want to tell him that she doesn’t need any of her medications any more and she wants him to take her off them. Fortunately, most of the time she takes them without a fuss, however, I’m not sure how long that will last.

No comments: