Sunday, November 07, 2010

Daylight Savings Time Ends

Jamál (Beauty), 4 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Sunday, November 7, 2010 about 10:32 AM Pacific Time

Daylight savings time ended at 2:00 AM and I got all my clocks set back at 4:00 AM. Normally, it takes me about a week to get all the clocks tuned back, but not this year. It could be that I only have two clocks to take care of because the cell phone and the computer reset the time automatically. Now I have to check all the calendars to see if they either Mom or I tuned from October to November.

All right, I am the one who normally turns the calendars over at the end or beginning of the month. Mom forgets to change them; in fact, Mom forgets she has a calendar in her room. I think I will cut down on the amount of calendars in the house next year. Mom needs a calendar in her room, even if she does not remember she has one she still needs a calendar. I need a calendar at the living room entrance, by the telephone, and at my desk. That is four calendars and that is all we need.

If I receive more then four calendars then I will give some away. There is no use having a calendar in every room if I cannot remember to turn it over at the end of every month.

No comments: