Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Next week is Thanksgiving

‘Idál (Justice), 14 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Wednesday, November 17, 2010 about 4:47 PM Pacific Time

Thanksgiving is next Thursday and I am going to make homemade cranberry sauce. I have the cranberries, the nuts, and the sugar. I have brown sugar, so that is what I am going to use. I know it is not traditional cranberry sauce recipe, but I am not going to buy anything for the recipe unless I absolutely have to buy it or have a coupon.

All right, white sugar is not that expensive, but I do not keep it in the house for one simple reason. If I have it in the house, I will use it on my cereal. I keep brown sugar on hand, because I use it on oatmeal rather then milk. I use milk on my regular cereal, but no sugar.

I am going to make the cranberry sauce on Monday or Tuesday. Someone told me to make the cranberry sauce a few days ahead because it taste better. I, also, remember my grandmother making cranberry sauce on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Now the only thing I need to do is find some recipes for cranberry sauce.

No comments: