Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The first day of Might

Fidál (Grace), 1 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Tuesday, September 8, 2009 about 9:30 AM Pacific Time

It's the first day of Might, the first day of 'Izzat. We, my other and I, attended the Feast of 'Izzat (Might) last night. We enjoyed the Feast; we always enjoy the nineteen-day Feast. There were three announcements of upcoming events, so I have three items to add to my planning calendar this morning.

Because I over slept this morning, I got a late start. I'm not sure how much of my "To Do List" I'm going to achieve today. I'm going to have to redo some of the items for 'Izzat anyway. Another thing I'm going to do is calculate interruptions into my writing and housekeeping time.

I'm going to schedule writing sessions for five or ten minutes at a time. If my memory is working correctly, I can write only about five minutes without encountering an interruption of some type. The same thing goes with housekeeping chores. Therefore, if I schedule a job with the interruptions included then I might be able to get something accomplished.

No comments: