Monday, September 21, 2009

I have a choice of DSL speeds

Kamál (Perfection), 14 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Monday, September 21, 2009 about 12:49 PM Pacific Time

I have to decided on the DSL speed I want. The choice is between 512 Kbps/128 Kbps and 1.5 Mbps/384 Kbps. Once I decide which one I want, I'll e-mail my Internet service provider's techs. The costs of both speeds are within my budget, I just don't know which one to go with today. I'll have to decide by Wednesday, September 23, because that's the deadline I've set for this decision.

Perhaps I'm putting more effort into this decision then necessary. I just don't know which speed would be best for me at this time. The more I look at my options the better 1.5 Mbps/384 Kbps looks to me. My gut instinct says that's the one I should go with. When I listen to my woman's intuition, I make the right choices and when I don't listen I regret it.

I'm going to say some prayers about this decision today and tomorrow. On Wednesday, morning I will e-mail the techs with my decision. Even when my gut tells me to do something, I like to pray about it because it doesn't hurt to have a second opinion.

No comments: