Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I used to enjoy doing surveys

‘Idál (Justice), 2 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Wednesday, September 9, 2009 about 6:42 PM Pacific Time

I realized today why I don't enjoy doing surveys anymore. It isn't that the surveys are less fun or interesting. I the problem is my Internet connection. My connection is slow and it slows down about 9:00 or 10:00 AM. Because the connection is slow the surveys take a long time to load and to complete.

I'm taking care of that problem. I'm going DSL, now all I have to do is decide the speed of the modem. I have a choice of three speeds at three different prices. The least expensive of those will double the Internet connection fee. It's affordable, but with a sacrifice. I'm not sure just yet what to give up. I have a choice of giving up bottle water or soda.

All right, the soda would be best to give up because water is better for a person. That doesn't mean I'm going to give up the soda rather then the bottled water. I've tried giving up the bottled water and I don't drink as much water if I get it from the tap. I have until the fourth Wednesday, when my check comes in to decide.

No comments: