Monday, September 28, 2009

Drinking coffee without my dentures in my mouth

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Mashiyyat (Will), 166 BE – Monday, September 28, 2009 about 7:47 AM Pacific Time

I'm not sure why I don't put my dentures in first thing in the morning. Perhaps it's because I'm still getting used to them. Perhaps it's because I need to go into the dentist for another adjustment. Perhaps it's because I can't seem to do anything complicated before my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Anyway, I've found out there are certain things I can accomplish without my teeth in my mouth. I can say prayers and I can drink coffee. The problem with drinking coffee without my dentures is that sometimes my coffee runs down my chin. I suspect there are other disadvantages to not putting my dentures in the first thing in the morning and I'm looking forward to finding out what they are. After all, life is an adventure and I'm going to treat the rest of my life as an adventure.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Hey Neva?

This is your brother.

Trying to get hold of you.

NIce blog.

George said...

It takes a long time to get used to dentures. And you have to go back to your dentist for a couple of times to get the perfect fit. Well, it's good that you found things you can accomplish without having to put on your dentures!

-George Quirk