Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Pets I have known

Jamál (Beauty), 6 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Sunday, September 13, 2009 about 9:33 AM Pacific Time

I've had a personal relationship with numerous pets during my 62 years. The pets I'm most familiar with are dogs, cats, and birds. When I was growing up in Blackwell, Oklahoma, we had a reddish-blond Cocker spaniel called Patsy, a black Cocker spaniel (Patsy's son) called Skizicks, and a black ans white cat called Mittens. Later my grandmother found a Siamese cat call Jay and she had a Parakeet called Pete.

Through the years, I've had other cats and dogs in my life. In Shawnee, Oklahoma, there was a little dog, called Peanuts and a mixed breed called Bonnie. In Las Vegas, Nevada, there was a Springer spaniel call Specks and numerous cats. All these pets gave me unconditional love and acceptance, in addition the taught me responsibility and caring for other creatures in the universe.

1 comment:

Alexander M Zoltai said...

Posting this to FaceBook...