Saturday, September 05, 2009

Heartburn in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 18 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Saturday, September 5, 2009 about 9:09 PM Pacific Time

I have a bit of heartburn tonight, I'm not sure why. I don't think it's anything I eat, but it could be. Heartburn isn't normal for me, therefore, I don't have anything in the house to take care of it. I'll try some milk and Dr. Pepper before I go to bed. I'm not going to the store this time of night to buy something.

Tomorrow, when I go to Food 4 Less or CVS, I'll get something to keep on hand. Of course, once I have the remedy in the house, I won't have heartburn again for a year or two. If I have heartburn again in 2009, then I'll talk to my doctor about it. If I get it more then once a year then there may be a problem. Otherwise, I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments: