Sunday, April 27, 2008

What is your favorite room in your home and why?

Jamál (Beauty), 19 Jalál (Glory), 165 B.E. – Sunday, April 27, 2008 about 7:14 AM PDT

Journal Writing Prompt for Friday, April 25, 2008: What is your favorite room in your home and why?

My favorite room is any room with a bookshelf or bookcase in it. I think that's why I prefer to have a books in every room of the house. A room with books is always decorated beautifully. In te kitchen I like to have cookbooks. In the dinning room I like to have poetry books. In the living room I like to have the sacred scriptures. In the bed room I like to have different types of books.

Books always make a good addition to any room in the house. You don't have to worry about matching colors or any other decorating concept. You just match the books with the room. You can even put books in the bathroom. In the bathroom, I like to have amusing books. You don't want books that make you think in the bathroom. The reason for this is that thought provoking books because you to stay longer in the bathroom then you want. Books that make you think should go in the living room.

No comments: