Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Laundry Rant

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Jalal (Glory), 165 B.E. – Monday, April 21, 2008 about 7:07 PM PDT

My grandmother did laundry once a week on Saturday for six or seven people. We had clean cloths everyday and clean bed linen all the time. She never had a big pile of laundry waiting. I want to know how she did it and kept us all in clean cloths every day.

We Mom and I do two, three or four loads laundry every day and there is still one load of laundry waiting for the next day. I written about this before, I'm not sure whether I written in this blog about it, but I've written about it before. I even wrote poems about the endless loads of laundry. I'm sure my grandmother must have had some sort of laundry secret, which she didn't tell me. I wish I knew what it was because I'm tired of the endless loads of dirty laundry.

All right, I have to admit that one day last week we didn't do laundry. We didn't do laundry because a water main busted under the street in front of our house. The water was turned off on our side of the block all day, so we couldn't do laundry or anything else that used water. They finally got it fixed and we now have water to do the endlessly cloning basket of dirty laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for what had happen last week to you. And it’s great to hear that you write poem. But while doing laundry be careful.hey i have some information about
bed linen