Thursday, December 07, 2006

Urgent

15 Qawl 163 B.E. – December 7, 2006

At the moment the urgent item in my life is dry cat food. We normally get it at the Vets, but we ordered it several days ago and it hasn’t come in yet. I called the offices yesterday and the woman at the desk said either this week or next week. The problem is the cats are out of dry food. They have wet food, because on Wednesday we went to Wal-Mart and got a case of 24 cans of it. However, Spot doesn’t like wet food, he would eat dry food exclusively, and only eats it if there is nothing else. The rest don’t care whether the cat food is wet or dry, they will eat which ever I’ve go without complaining. Spot, on the other hand, complains.

One of the cats is one a special diet, he gets control die, so I normally get the dry food at the Vets, but it’s getting difficult because it takes so long to get it in and I don’t seem to think about ordering it before we’re about out. Sunday or Monday, I’ll check at the pet stores and see what they have in the dry food. In the mean time they are going to have to be satisfied with what I’ve got. Which means Spot is probably going to start complaining either Saturday or Sunday night.

The way he complains is that he goes through the house meowing. You call his name and he doesn’t come as he normally would. Instead it sits down in whatever room he’s in and meows until I or my mother goes to find him. Sometimes he does it during the day, but most of the time he pulls this little trick at night after I’ve gone to bed.

No comments: