Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Writing on Tuesday Afternoon

Fiḍál (Grace), 2 Mashíyyat (Will), 173 BE - Tuesday, September 27, 2016 AD about 4:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's Tuesday afternoon here in Las Vegas. I made an entry in my writing.com blog this morning. It was about the interesting neighborhood I live in. There were two other blog prompts that I ignored at the time. One of them concerned socioeconomic pressure on relationship. The other was about switching bodies with random people. I stared at each prompt for a few minutes and realized that there was no way I was going to write a logical or thought provoking prompt to either on. I posted the entry about my neighborhood to each of the three blog groups I belong to. 

Think back over those two blog prompts, I think one of them would make a good idea for a short story. I am in the  process of writing 44 short stories this year. I will use  the body switching prompt for one of the stories. I have finished 20 of the short stories and have 24 left to complete before December 31, 2016. I will finish story 21 either this evening or on Wednesday morning. 

No comments: