Sunday, September 18, 2016

After Two Cups of Coffee and Breakfast Pastries

Jamál (Beauty), 12 ‘Izzat (Might), 173 BE - Sunday, September 18, 2016 AD about 10:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

After two mugs of coffee, 
A couple of three prayers, 
And breakfast pastries 
I'm feeling more positives. 

It's been a quiet morning. All the neighborhood are doing their own thing without making distracting noises. The only thing I hear right now is someone with a shovel or something either digging or pushing the shovel across the sidewalk. I'm no all the interested in what they are doing or why. After all this is broad daylight and I don't hear any sirens so whatever they are doing has to be either legal or uninteresting.  

I've managed to overcome the depression I was dealing with earlier. It took me several prayers, two mugs of coffee, one breakfast pastry, and two Girl Scout cookies to drive out the darkness. I'm smiling. I still need to laugh this morning, but I think a session on Facebook will take care of that. I can always depend on one of my friends or family to post something humorous and sometimes laugh-out-loud funny.  I've finished almost everything I have to do online, so I can go to today's spiritual services at the Baha'I Center. I still have some stuff I have to do after I return home, but that is quick and easy (I hope) to finish.    

No comments: