Sunday, September 25, 2016

Procrastination A Beautiful Autumn Afternoon

Jamál (Beauty), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 173 BE - Sunday, September 25, 2016 AD about 1:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's a beautiful autumn afternoon here in Las Vegas. It's a good day to write or to finish something I started last Thursday or Friday. I have to finish and get it mailed off, but for some reason I don't want to do it. I think I've made the problem bigger in my mind by putting it off for so long. I should have finished it a week ago. There is no us shoulding on myself. There is no use putting it off anymore. I won't put it off anymore. I'm going to finish it on this beautiful autumn afternoon and  put it in the post on Monday. 

I do this all the time. I make something worse than it should be by putting it off. I've did this all my life. I keep saying I'm not going to put stuff like this off, but when the time comes I put it off. I put something off and the fear of finishing it builds. There is relief, so maybe that's why I put it off because once it is finished I feel relief. 

No comments: