Monday, September 12, 2016

Scary News Stories

Kamál (Perfection), 6 ‘Izzat (Might), 173 BE - Monday, September 12, 2016 AD about 2:35  PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's Monday afternoon and I'm probably behind on something. I'm not going to let that stop me from commenting on a couple of frightening news stories I encountered this today. The first I found on hothardware.com. It is an article written by Paul Lilly about a USB drive that can destroy any PC  it is plugged into. The article also states that there is a USB shield which can be  purchased from the same company that sells the USB Kill drive. 

The second scary story I discovered was about the full moon triggering earthquakes.  This is a USA Today article by Doyle Rice and is posted on msn.com. According to this article, big earthquakes could be more likely to occur during the full moon because of the moon's effects on the tides. After reading this story I have a new appreciation of the full moon and the way it interacts with the Earth. 

No comments: