Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Midweek Reflections on Consolidating my Efforts

Idál (Justice), 8 ‘Izzat (Might), 173 BE - Wednesday, September 14, 2016 AD about 10:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

There is a little over three months left in 2016 and I haven't accomplished all the goals I set in January. Therefore, I'm going to consolidate my efforts and cut down the blog post to every-other-day. I have decided to focus on this blog and my writing.com blog. I might make an exception to that if I finish rewriting and editing Scavengers this month. I have another Poet 999 blog, which I might drop all together. I'll make that decision by October 31. 

My focus for the rest of this month is accomplishing the wiring project I'm committed to do and finding a way to pay the power bill and the internet bill. I have all the other bills taken care of, with the exception of any meds I have to purchase the rest of the month. I think I have enough meds to last the rest of September, so it's the electricity and the internet that's the issue right now. 

That's all for now, unless I manage to find time to post to my writing.com blog today. I have to rewrite or edit two more chapters in Scavengers before I can respond to any blog prompts from my writing.com blog groups. I think the only other writing project I have this week is an entry for a contest on writing.com. I'm participating in the I Write August-September-October challenge and I need to enter one contest each week and then  post the information on the challenge forum. 

No comments: