Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Jamal (Beauty), 16 Núr (Light), 173 BE - Sunday, June 19, 2016 about 1:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time 
Happy Father's Day from Las Vegas. This morning I shared a picture of my father's gravestone on Facebook. Then I finished my Father's Day entry in my writing.com blog. After that, I downloaded a graphic from my one of my e-mail boxes to a photo album. I still have to upload the graphic to another website, but I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. I've uploaded stuff before  to this website, but it's been a while since I uploaded a graphic. 

I know uploading is simple, but I haven't upload a graphic in several years. I'll call the help desk on Monday to see what they say. In the meantime, I'll work on something else. Since we're under an excessive heat warning here in Las Vegas I'm going to stay indoors as much as possible. I may have to get out  of the house sometimes this week to see my doctor for a prescription refill. I have enough of the meds to last until Wednesday, so I'll call for a appointment on Wednesday or Thursday. I would rather wait until Thursday because the excessive heat worning is supposed to be over by Wednesday when we are expecting 115 degree temperatures. 

No comments: