Thursday, June 09, 2016

Thankful Thursday on the Second Thursday in June 2016

Istijlal (Majesty), 6 Núr (Light), 173 BE - Thursday, June 9, 2016 about 1:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

Today I am thankful... 

  1. ...that I was able  to early vote today because I am gling to be working the primary election polls on Tuesday, June 14. 
  1. ...that I have an active internet connection to this apartment because if I didn't I would have to drive to the Community Center on the corner of North Eastern Avenue and East Stewart. 
  1. ...for the fresh brewed hot  coffee I had for breakfast. 
  1. ...that I have electricity to  this apartment because otherwise I would not have a working refrigerator or freezer. 
  1. ...that I found several of my mother's poems which I am transferring to a collection dedicated to Mom. 
  1. ...that I have a working air conditioner in this apartment because it make triple digit days bearable. 
  1. ...for cloud storage because it helps me save my writing where it is easy for me to access. 
  1. ...for Reese's peanut butter cups. Anyone who likes chocolate and peanut butter understands why I am thankful for peanut butter cups. 
  1. ...for frozen bottles of water because they help keep me cool on triple digit days. 
  1. ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, The Bab,  and 'Abdu'l-Baha because they give me comfort when I am stressed. 
     

No comments: