Friday, October 30, 2015

It's Friday and I'm Posting a Rant

Istiqlal (Independence), 15 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 172 BE - Friday, October 30, 2015 about 5:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's Friday! Friday can be depressing when I realize I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to this week. I have to make a few changes in the way I do things in November or I won't finish the 50,000 word novel. I spent October attempting to plan the novel. I like the theme, plot, and characters of the novel. I'm not enthusiastic writing the novel and I'm not sure why.

Perhaps it's because it takes so long for me to do anything any more. I'm alone in my apartment. I have to do all the housework myself and I'm not the greatest housekeeper in the world. I'm probably not the worst housekeeper either. I do the best I can, but sometimes I don't feel I accomplished anything. However, I can't give up. I have to keep trying because despite everything I do accomplish a little something. I would like to accomplish more.

Sometimes I think I just want to become a hermit. I want to lock the doors and not let anybody into my life. At other times I enjoy having people around. When I'm with people I have fun and enjoy the outings. Maybe the problem is October. It's been a weird month. I'm not making any sense at all. Maybe I should just delete this entire entry and start over. I'm not going to do it. I'm going to post this entry and get on with something else.

No comments: