Sunday, December 07, 2014

A Stressful Time of Year

Jamal (Beauty), 15 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Sunday, December 7, 2014 about 2:01 pm Pacific Standard Time

Is December just a stressful time of year? I don't remember last December being this rushed or stressful, but then last year I still lived in the house instead of an apartment. I wonder if that could have anything to do with the stress. It could be that I feel the financial crunch more this year then last year.

I don't do Christmas shopping so the only financial issues I have are paying bills that are not holiday related. I feel rushed and when I feel rushed then I stress. Sometimes I just want to give up, but I know that I can't. perhaps the problem today is the need to fax some information on Monday or Tuesday, but the person I need to talk to hasn't called me back.

I think I'll get offline for a little while and do some housework to see if that relieves the stress I'm feeling. I'll also say some prayer because prayer always helps when I'm feeling stressed. I don't know what else to do at this point. I have to do something about the stress because it is interfering with my creativity.

No comments: