Thursday, December 18, 2014

Is it the season or my age?

Istiqlal (Independence), 7 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Thursday, December 18, 2014 about 6:56 pm Pacific Standard Time

I feel rushed. I feel as if I do not have time to do anything. Is it the season of the year? Is it my age? I am not sure which one causes me to feel rushed. It could be that I have spend the last three days running all over Las Vegas, which put me behind (even farther) at home. I remained home today, but I still did not get everything accomplished that I needed to get done.

Tomorrow, Friday, I will be out of the house all afternoon because I have to have someone take me to Boulder City so that I can drive my sister's truck into Las Vegas. My sister will be in Sunrise Hospital for I do not  know how long. Tomorrow I will go to the hospital, pick up the keys to the truck, and drive it back into Las Vegas. Then I will see if I have to go to Searchlight on Saturday to take care of her house there.

I feel rushed
pushed to the limits
of my daily schedule.

I just need to trust in God that everything I have to do will get done. After I have the necessary stuff accomplished then I can do anything else I have time to accomplish or work on. I am going to post this now, so that I can go back to doing something else.

No comments: