Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Morning Meditation: Sunday, December 21, 2014

Jamal (Beauty), 10 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Sunday, December 21, 2014 about 9:47 am Pacific Time

On the next to the last Sunday in 2014, I contemplate the numerous blessings I have received  I have received more blessing then I can count on the fingers of one or two hands. I have survived in a studio apartment for eleven months.

I have enough food in the house to last the rest of the week. I can afford to pay for my medication. I have an internet connection. I have electricity. I can purchase more food or coffee when I go the the store this afternoon to pick up my prescription.

I am going to purchase some more fresh vegetables and some chicken breast to go in the soup I am making for Christmas Even and Christmas. I will make soup for New Year's Day as well. I like soup in winter and it  is easier for me to each my fresh vegetables cooked then to eat them raw.


No comments: