Wednesday, December 31, 2014

After Sunset on December 31, 2014

Istijlal (Majesty), 2 Sharaf (Honor), 171 BE - Wednesday, December 31, 2014 about 5:46 pm Pacific Standard Time

It is after sunset on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 and in about seven hours a New Gregorian Year will begin in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am sitting at my computer writing this entry while planning the spinach and collard greens soup I will fix tomorrow. I have already cooked the pigs feet for the soup, which I will finish tomorrow.

I cooked two pigs feet with some spices. Tomorrow I will add the spinach, collard greens, and sweet peppers, but I am not sure what else I will add. I may not add anything else or a may add some frozen okra or what ever else I have in the freezer. Along with the soup I am planning on fixing a green salad with some type of dressing. I do not know what type of dressing yet because I want to wait until tomorrow to see how the soup taste before I decide on the salad dressing.

No comments: