Friday, December 05, 2014

A Cloudy Friday in Las Vegas

Istiqlal (Independence), 13 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Friday, December 5, 2014 about 10:46 am Pacific Standard Time.

It is a cloudy 56 degrees here in Las Vegas. I think my mood has something to do with the cloudy and dreary look of the day. I am feeling down, however, the birds are singing and chattering in the trees. The joy of the birds contrast the look and feel of Friday, December 5.

I have the front door open so that I can hear the birds. I hope they can brighten my mood because something has to otherwise I will not accomplish anything today. All morning I have felt gray and depressed, which is the way the clouds look. I am tired of feeling down because I do not  think I have a reason to be depressed..

I am going to take the trash out  as soon as the postman comes. Perhaps the walk to the alley and back will cheer me up. I have a lot to do today and this weekend, I cannot afford to be depressed because I will not accomplishing anything. I am posting this before it becomes a rant.

No comments: