Monday, November 05, 2012

Did you turn your clocks back Sunday morning?

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Qudrat (Power), 169 BE – Monday, November 5, 2012 about 7:30 AM Pacific Time

Daylight savings time ended Sunday, November 4, at 2:00 AM. Did you turn your clocks back before you went to bed Saturday night? Did you turn your clocks back when you woke up Sunday morning? Fortunately, for those of use who have a computer connected to the internet, a cable box with a digital clock, or a cell phone, we did not have to anything to be on time because an app automatically changed the time.

The only clocks in the house I had to turn back is the one on the coffee maker and the microwave. I still have to turn the clock back on the microwave, but I am not worried about that clock because it does not affect the use of the microwave. I turned the clock on the coffee maker back this morning because I may want to set the brew time. I have not used that particular feature on the coffee maker yet, but there is always the possibility I may want to use it.

I thin I am going to start using the automatic brew time this winter. It means I have to make sure there water is in the tank and coffee grounds in the basket the night before, but I normally set those things up the night before anyway. The only reason I have not been using it is leftover coffee, which I warm up in the microwave the next day.

No comments: