Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving approaches

Fidál (Grace), 17 Qudrat (Power), 169 BE – Tuesday, November 20, 2012 about 2:25 P.M. Pacific Time

Thanksgiving is Thursday and I think we will have canned chicken with some type of canned vegetable. I’ll miss the turkey or, at least, I think I’ll miss the turkey. I have to go to the store on Wednesday to purchase laundry detergent, but I don’t think I’ll buy any type of turkey unless it’s a frozen dinner.

This has been a strange year. I think our situation is getting better, but I’m not sure right now. I’m still trying to scrape the money together to have the area around the hot water tank brought up to code. I’m still warming water in the microwave for baths and dish washing.

I’m impatient. I know everything will work out; it’s just not working out fast enough. Oh well, on Thursday I write my gratitude list for the week or for the year. That depends on how I feel Thursday; Mom will be home Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week, so I don’t know how much time I will have to write or do anything else.

No comments: