Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I think I need to buy a walker

Fidál (Grace), 3 Qudrat (Power), 169 BE – Tuesday, November 6, 2012 about 4:55 PM Pacific Time

I have been putting off admitting this for several months, but I think I need to buy myself a walker. I have osteoarthritis, which makes it difficult to walk. In addition, I have hurt my knees a few times in the past couple of months and this makes walking even more difficult. Today, when I went to vote, I used Mom’s walker because I knew I would have to walk a longer distance then normal.

The walker helped walking into my polling place and walking back to the car. I was not as tired after I returned to the car. I need to price them to see how much they cost and I need to see if my insurance will pay part of the cost. I also need to see if my insurance limits the type of walker I can purchase.

No comments: