Monday, September 26, 2011

My last Doctor’s Appointment

Kamál (Perfection), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Monday, September 26, 2011 about 1:46 PM Pacific Time

At my last appointment, the Doctor said my blood test looked good, so she gave me a 90-day supply of meds with three refills. She said I did not have to make another appointment until August of 2012. This is nice; because that is one thing, I will not have to worry about. In addition, I had lost four pounds.

I turn 65 in December and go on Medicare. I have picked a Medicare Advantage plan and a new Doctor. I have to have my first Medicare physical in December or January. I am going to make an appointment in December with the new Doctor. Even though my present Doctor said I did not need an appointment until next year, there is no use putting off Medicare appointment because I have to have a mammogram in December or January.

I think my last mammogram was in December 2010. Therefore, I need to get one this year. I have my Medicare Advantage card in my purse; the only thing I have to do now is make the appointment. I am looking forward to meeting my new Doctor.

No comments: