Thursday, September 15, 2011

Half way through September in Las Vegas

It is half way through September. I downloaded Google Chrome on Monday and enjoying suffering the Internet again. I like the ease with which I can find websites. I also find it easier to tab browse and access e-mail links.

It is half way through September. Today I went to Office Depot and bought cartridges for my printer. I am not sure how long the cartridges will last, so I need to buy another pair by the end of the month. I use my printer to print coupons, as well as everything else. Because I needed print cartridges, I could not print anything for the past couple of weeks.

It is half way through September, my browser is faster and I can print again, even if it is only one page at a time. My printer jams when I attempt to print more then one page at a time. This is frustrating because when I print something off a website it is usually more then one page.

No comments: