Thursday, September 22, 2011

After my Wednesday Doctor’s appointment in Las Vegas

Istijlál (Majesty), 15 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Thursday, September 22, 2011 about 7:15 AM Pacific Time

I went to the doctor yesterday for the results of my blood test. My thyroid levels are in balance, so she refilled my prescription. I dropped the prescription off at the Smith’s Food & Drug pharmacy. I bought a few items we needed and came home. I will pick the prescription up on Friday because today I have to stay home and make some phone calls.

There is no rush to pick up the thyroid meds because my Doctor did not change the dosage. I still have about three or four tablets left, so I do not need the prescription immediately. I will pick the meds up tomorrow and buy anything else we may need for the weekend.

No comments: