Monday, September 19, 2011

Where oh where have the hearing aids gone

Kamál (Perfection), 12 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Monday, September 19, 2011 about 11:06 AM Pacific Time

I opened the bed in the couch to see if Mom’s hearing aids feel down into the mattress. I did not find the hearing aids, but it was not a total waste of effort. I found a teaspoon and fork that had fallen into the couch. I still have to figure out what Mom did with her hearing aids. I am sure she took them out of her ears at home, but I cannot figure out where she put them.

I looked in her purse a dozen times. I have searched the ground outside along the driveway. I have not found them yet and I do not want to give up looking for them, I just cannot figure out where they could be. It is almost as if the ground or the floor opened and swallowed them. Since we have not had any earthquakes recently I do not think that happen, but it would make a good plot to a story.

No comments: