Saturday, September 10, 2011

Follow the instructions in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 3 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Saturday, September 10, 2011 about 12:45 PM Pacific Time

Yesterday, when I went to the grocery store I bought a package of hotcake mix. The type I bought required me to add water, so I did not make “from scratch” hotcakes. I followed the directions that said it would make eight to twelve pancakes. I got only seven from the batch I mixed.

I suspect the instructions referred to smaller servings of hotcakes then I make. I want good-sized servings when I make hotcakes because the small servings do not fill either Mom or me. This morning, Mom was satisfied with amount she ate. I was happy, but not satisfied. Tomorrow when I make hotcakes, I will also fry eggs to go with them.

No comments: