Monday, April 19, 2010

Another nice day in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 11 Jalál (Glory), 167 BE – Monday, April 19, 2010 about 7:25 PM Pacific Time

It's another nice day in Las Vegas. The temperatures were in the 80s without any wind until about an hour ago. I looked out the window and saw the limbs of the olive tree swaying. I like temperatures in the 80s because it isn't too hot or too cold and I don't have to have the air conditioner running. I think I'm going to have to turn it on Sunday or Monday, but that will be next week.

Tomorrow the temperatures are supposed to be in the 80s and then we're expecting a cool down. I'm not looking forward to triple digits, but I know they will arrive in the next few weeks. I'll turn the cool air on Monday and set the temperature at 79 or 80 degrees. Probably 79 because I think that is the recommendaed temperature for indoors.

No comments: