Sunday, April 18, 2010

We had desert first today

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Jalál (Glory), 167 BE – Sunday, April 18, 2010 about 4:56 PM Pacific Time

Mom and I went to a fundraiser this afternoon. There was food, face painting, a silent auction and all sorts of fun things to do. Before getting in line for the main course, I bought Mom and I each a chocolate cupcake, which we ate before getting in line for the main course. The main course consisted of chicken or beef kabobs with rice and salad.

Mom and I had the combo plate that contained both the beef and chicken kabobs. I ate all of mine, but Mom did not eat all of her rice so we brought it home. I am glade we had desert first because Mom could not have ate a cupcake after the meal. I think we are going to have desert first when we go out because Mom likes desert and a meal. If we get desert first Mom can have her desert and we can bring her meal home if she cannot eat everything.

No comments: