Monday, April 26, 2010

My Yardman is Back

Kamál (Perfection), 18 Jalál (Glory), 167 BE – Monday, April 26, 2010 about 10:14 AM Pacific Time

My yardman is back; he came by the house yesterday and knocked on th door. I have never been so happy to see anyone in my life. This is the first time I've seen him in over a year, so I'm glad he is back in town. Someone else did the yard last year in exchange for parking his vacation home in my yard, but the guy moved that.

I was afraid I couldn't find anyone to do the yard this year, at least not at a price I could afford. Money is still tight, so I have to keep as many expenses down as possible. I have my yardman back now, he did some work yesterday and will do the rest of the front yard Wednesday. I'm looking forward to a yard without any weeds.

No comments: