Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day is in May

Istiqlál (Independence), 3 Jamál (Beauty), 167 BE – Friday, April 30, 2010 about 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 9, I'm not sure what Mom and I are going to do that day. I know she wants to have her hair cut and colored, so I think next week we'll go to the beauty parlor. Then on May 9 perhaps go somewhere to eat.

I know what I'd like to get Mom for Mother's Day. I'd like to get her a hearing aid, but that's a bit out of my price range. I can scrape the money together for the down payment, however, the problem is the rest of the money after the hearing aid arrives. We're going to have to pay for it in full, which is the problem.

A hearing aid would make life so much easier, I'll just have figure something out. I may end up getting her a reconditioned hearing aid, I didn't want to do that, but I may have no other choice. The weekend is coming up, so I'll deal with the hearing aid issue on Monday.

No comments: