Monday, April 05, 2010

My Internet browser is slow

Kamál (Perfection), 16 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Monday, April 5, 2010 about 1:01 PM Pacific Time

Suborn bullheaded persistence does not work with my browser. It is slow accessing website, the message says “waiting”, but there is never an answer because it continues to wait.

Patience does not work with my browser because it does not do anything except wait. If I press the “enter” key enough times it eventually takes me to the website, gives me an error messages or say the gate the gate has timed out. Of course, the gate timed out it took the browser long enough to get there.

Now that I have had my rant for the day, I am going to copy and past this into the blog entry and hope, I am able to post it. There is a good chance that my browsers snails pace with cause the gate or something else to time out.

I would prefer to enter the entry directly into the blog, but with my browser, acting up I am going to do the entry this way today. I am almost as frustrated with the browser as I was with a normal phone line hook-up to the Internet. I am sure the issue is my browser and not my DSL connection.

No comments: