Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I applied to be a Census taker

‘Idál (Justice), 18 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Wednesday, April 7, 2010 about 6:58 PM Pacific Time

I applied for Census work today. In 2000, I did this job and I enjoyed the experience. I also got a lot of exercise, so I applied again this year. Today I took the test and I will know my score within a week to ten days. I will call the number in ten days to get my score.

Being a Census taker is an interesting experience because I meet all sorts of people. I am out in the fresh air and I get to walk more then I normally would. Before they call me, I have to make sure I have plenty of water, so I am going to see if my portable ice chest will fit in my trunk. If it does not, then I will have to put it in the backseat of my car.

No comments: